Saturday, January 19, 2008

Aim to be GREAT In 2008

Well I know it's been awhile since I have blogged (October to be exact...) but I am BACK! I have no rhyme or reason for this particular blog other than... AIM TO BE GREAT in 2008! Already in 2008 we have started a Fit Club -- and if you haven't heard, email me at KKH81@aol.com, and I will send you the details.. and this is participating in a Walk/Run 5K EACH month in 2008.

Guess how many we have for January??? 23!!!!


And this MORE than EXCITES Me!!! To think that something so innocent as Me and a friend "Jay Thompson" to commit to doing one 5K together each month, and then taking it a step further with lets get EVERYONE involved... This is AWESOME! and I can't wait to see you all there!

Just like with Running or Walking, or even your homelife, or work.. your goal needs to boil down to this....

It's not about finishing FIRST, but FINISHING!!!

For us, it's not about who can cross the finish line and get the medal, it's "HOW MANY will do it, and be ready for the next one????"

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely...."

Or how about this one...

"The Greater the difficulty, the more glory In overcoming it.."

Whatever it is that you want to do.. both little and big... YOU CAN do it, if your mind, body and soul are on the same page!

What's your monthly goal... like my dream books, it's about YOUR Goals, not the goals you have for your kids, grandkids, downline, friends, etc.... THAT is easy-- setting goals for them.. but what about you...

I don't want to hear -- I want to loose 10, 20 or 30 pounds.. that's too easy...instead.. set your goals to get you there..

I don't want to hear, I want to move up in my position at work... that's too easy...
instead set your goals to get you there...

Follow me?

So let me ask you again! What's YOUR Goal to be GREAT in 2008...
Because you know what???


YOU ARE!!

No comments: